June 17, 2009

Inside A Bubble

I don't know what is going on. I feel like I have no hold of myself, my thoughts and my actions. The world seems so confusing and promising that I no longer know if this is real or mere fantasy. No. I'm lying. This place where I'm living doesn't promise me anything but neither is it confusing. My actions, thoughts and myself are well controlled. No, again, it's not true. Let me put it this way: my actions are not controlled because my thoughts are often too complex for such a simple minded self to understand and as a consequence, it causes misunderstandings and contradictory actions as a way of my thoughts' reaction generated by myself. I'm tired. If you're out there, tell me something I don't know just yet.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cesca, this is Seth. Some people have been emailing us wondering where you are and why we haven't post your stories in our mag. And I must say, we need your presence. I understand you have been busy and some misunderstandings caused your absence. Please join us again. We can work out for a better schedule, and you will definitely have much more freedom in your work. Please contact me since I can't get hold of you. Give me good news ok? We miss your posts :)

Anonymous said...

Seth again, we used some of your zaireaction's blog pics. Good feedbacks were give as you may already know. They like your style Cesca. Please join us again, we need your posts :)

J. Camilo said...

How real is real?

Francesca said...

Is there a way to measure? Mmm... I guess it depends to whom it is happening.

Cesca

M3C@ said...

What happens when the bubble bursts?

Do you also "puff" disappear into thin air?

I hope so...

Let's not give too much credit to the world and to your surroundings just yet....

Life is really very simple...it is often the poor lost soul who makes it more confusing and difficult than it already is...

This reminds me of a poor puppy abandoned by its mother and is afraid of the world....the only problem is you're no where near a puppy....you're quite old for that actually. LOOOOL

Francesca said...

Meca... puppy?! Thanks for reminding me I'm too old for that :P

J. Camilo said...

The Situation Is Hopeless, But Not Serious
by
Paul Watzlawick

Published by W. W. Norton & Company in 1983

:-)

JC

Nomad said...

I humblingly kneel at the depths of you.

And as I rise again, above you, I extend my hand and offer you the chance to climb onto my shoulders.

From up there things will look a little different, and your path may become a little clearer.