February 22, 2012

Your Stupid Face Stuck In My Mind

There are days when I can't stop thinking about you. I know I shouldn't but my laziness to control my emotions and brain waves is weaker than my eagerness to think of you once again. We both moved on. But still I can't help it not to think what if... and the possible chances and things we could be having and doing if I've decided to take your hand. I can't really blame myself because there's nothing to be blamed of. I wanted reassurance. You couldn't promise such thing because you only wanted to breathe in the then-present. I wasn't secured in your arms because I knew you would fly away sooner or later. You thought I was ridiculous for demanding the future which was unknown to everyone. There are times when I wonder if you ever liked me that much as you said. If you ever think of me now. If you ever miss me. I know I shouldn't, but there are nights when I think of your thick lips and wonder how they taste now, almost 1 year and so after our last kiss. If I ever see you again, and if you notice me and remember my face, I'd run to you and kiss your lips. No I wouldn't. I'd probably just give you a smile and then get so distracted afterwards wondering what if...

No comments: