April 25, 2012

Hold My Hand When He Is Not Looking

How does it feel? What? Being with two different men at the same time and not feeling guilty at the slightest? It feels good. What more can I ask for? Nobody stands in my way to get whatever I want. I know what I need in my ordinary life. And sipping excitement, mystery, happiness, lust and love in different people at the same very moment is no guilt or something I should regret about. If you're jealous, catch me then. Tell them what I've been doing behind their backs. It only increases my level of adrenaline, keeping me higher and more excited than ever. Meanwhile, if there's absolutely nothing you can do, then go and try to find some excitement in your life. Life's short. So short you end up regretting a million things you didn't do when you could have done. But by then, you'd be too old, too late to taste that gone-sweet-fun. Yes, reality is harsh.

No comments: