March 23, 2010

Beauty Among The Rushing Time

Time runs. Time flies. Time disappears. And when it does it gives you a horrible feeling that you're losing control over a million things. Time. Something so precious yet there's no way to hold it but to live by it. Yes, that's time in my eyes. It's strange how everything moves in such a fast pace, how they make me feel we've been together for a rather long time even though we haven't. You're simple, subtle and charming in a very unique way. And whenever I look at you, I wonder how come I've such a beautiful creature next to me everyday. Each day reminds me of you... of how you complete my life. I'm pretty sure I've said it to you before, but I guess it's never too much or too repetitive when you really mean it. And yes, I mean it. So please, keep lighting up my days, all 7 days of a week.

No comments: