August 20, 2010

His Past Or Theirs?












She wonders why
Why she still cares
Cares about his past
His past that is long gone
Gone far away
Away? Is it so?

He thinks there's no need
No need for more questions
Questions that won't solve past issues
Issues that is none of her business

She secretly agrees
Agrees with him but
But her heart is telling her there must be
Must be something else, something hidden
Something hidden that he doesn't want her to know
To know a part of him she didn't know before

He finds all these a waste of time
Time that should be cherished and not
And not be dwelled in history
History that is no longer the present
The present that is far more important than the past

She says: for me to give all my love to you, I need to, and I must know everything about your past.
He says: then maybe you shouldn't love the present me... there is only one Me... and it's nowhere but here.

No comments: