February 23, 2010

Beyond Boundaries
















I don't mind waking up early in the morning
while my body is still unwilling
to separate itself from the comfy linen and duvet
(only to get you breakfast)

I don't care how many miles
I've got to walk in heels
when my legs are already numb and not mine anymore
(only to enjoy shopping and walking around with you)

I don't mind getting off work
sharp on time forgetting how much
paper work I'll have to deal with the next morning
(only to pick you up from work on time and give you a big kiss after a long day)

I don't care how sleepy I get at night
ignoring the need of my beauty sleep
and still talking on the phone or be out there in the woods somewhere
(only to listen to your voice and spend more time with you which is never enough)

I don't mind... as long as I can hold your arm really tight while you give me the warmest, happiest and sweetest smile of all...

No comments: