February 04, 2010

He Went To Mars And Never Got Back












As if I didn't know what harm it could have caused, how dangerous it was. I knew what would happen but I insisted on it without taking your advice. We were rebellions and reckless. And I wasn't a rebel without a cause. And maybe that's why we are how we are right now.

I wanted to move on. And I did. But from time to time, the image of you still appears in my head while I'm busy kissing someone else. I don't love you anymore but I can't erase you from my mind. Perhaps you're still the one closest to what I call the imperfect-flawless-half. How unfair and disrespectful is this to the one I've just kissed?... I can picture you saying "unfair and disrespectful?! you should be the last person to mention those two words!". Yes, you're right.

I do miss you a lot. And I'm extremely upset by the fact that you're ignoring me, just like that. As if I'm not even a friend worth one of your effortless "hi, how's everything?". If so, say it to my face. And I'll be gone, forever out of your life. Am I not out already? Or are you playing one of your little games with me? You just don't say it, do you. Because you're tired of me, of my childishness, and you think you're just too good for me to handle. But at the same time you don't want to lose me. How contradictory is that? Or am I just too good in imagining things, being helplessly unrealistic and idyllic with my so called life? Maybe. But if that's not the case, then please, just admit it, just tell me you don't want to lose me. But have you ever had me? If not, how can you ever lose me?

Well, I'm waving my white flag now...

No comments: