March 26, 2013

Another Day


Obviously we didn't talk. We never talk. It was like one of those silent treatments again or an ongoing cold war which happens every once in a while, but lately, has been knocking us quite often. Shit happens I guess. Sleeping next to him but with a conspicuous distance in between, is kind of usual now. I'm getting used to it. Of course, I would love to cuddle him, to lay my head on his chest, to feel his arms wrapped around me, to feel his fingers running through my hair, to smell his ears, to just be in love again and do silly things together. But things change. And I guess there are times when wanting something is no longer necessarily making something happening. I want this and I want that. But, I don't know since when, it doesn't mean shit anymore. For how long can we keep ignoring each other? I don't know. He will soon go on trip again. I guess we won't be talking, being silly together, loving each other back (if we can really make things go back to normal, or if we can really love each other as much as before again), until he comes back, maybe? I don't know. Life's so unpredictable, and that made us crossed our lips, holding hands and the happiest couple ever. But it''s down to the same reason, that shits come unpredictably, and to constantly battle with those things it just wears you down. Nothing can be assured anymore. Trust in someone fades easily. Faith in something vanishes. What's left is probably just souls wandering around, looking for the lost mirror of themselves. Some are lucky and get to find them again. Others keep wandering and wandering not knowing if it's time to give up or simply keep on trying.

No comments: